Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

I'm only into St. Patricks Day for the food. The only time I went out to celebrate was with one of my wonderful friends, as I call her Jonnah Millah. We went bar hopping through Boston and got caught in the midst of a fight in a a bar the size of a shoe box. I will no longer celebrate this day, other than eating the traditional fare. Being tossed amongst over-weight drunken fellas is not my idea of a good time.

I made the traditional corned beef and cabbage for dinner. The fella and I both came to the realization that we don't like corned beef, unless that corned beef is apart of a breakfast accompaniment corned beef hash. The cabbage, potatoes, and carrots were quite tasty though. Happy St. Patricks day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment