Friday, January 21, 2011

Let the Eating Begin!........

Here you will find my life in food. What I eat, make, and discover in the culinary world. I wouldn’t say I’m a health nut, but I love using whole, seasonal, organic (most of the time) ingredients. I love trying new recipes of all different sorts, and making them from scratch, though Italian food is a major focus in this kitchen. I’ve been in love with food my whole life, and I would love to share the knowledge, tips, tricks, thoughts, recipes and especially the passion I have picked up along the way. Enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. NOW THIS IS A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!
    I'm literary your FIRST and BIGGEST fan! Certainly the biggest Italian one!
    Get those ideas, recipes, suggestions and tips about the food we love out here!
    Way to go girl!

    G.

    ReplyDelete