Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some little fella is trying to snag a bite of my lunch!


This is one of our dogs, Bo and he sure does like his mama's cooking! For dinner last night I made broiled lemon chicken, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, gravy and gorgonzola cheese bread. Most meals I make a bit extra to have left overs, usually on purpose to eat for lunch the next day. Today, Bo thought I'd heated up this tasty treat for him. To his dismay I gobbled up the whole thing myself. Though I did give him a tiny taste of chicken, the icky tendon part nobody wants to eat but a dog. Bo and Lulu (a dachshund that only reaches Bo's ankle) always get the food in the fridge thats been hanging around a day too long. I'd say they are pretty spoiled! 
You'll see much more of our dog children in the many posts to come. Yes....he is sticking his tongue out and it's like that 95% of the time. He's so cute. Stay tuned.... I am going to test out a recipe from Food and Wine magazine. Hopefully it turns out??

No comments:

Post a Comment