Friday, February 25, 2011

Milk, of the Nutty Variety

This stuff is delicious. I stumbled upon this tasty treat during a stroll through Target. I've seen the commercials and have even tried the original Silk Almond Milk, but this stuff....wow.  It is so thick, rich, chocolaty, and simply delightful. It has a hint of almond flavor, far less distinct than the non-choclate version. I am not a fan of milk, at all but this is absolutely wonderful. This tasty bev offers way more calcium than regular milk, which I am trying to consume more of these days. I know these freaky, new fangled food items might seem weird but this is soooo good. Try it and let me know what you think. It goes without saying that I am definitely not being paid to comment about Silk's Almond Milk, I wish! 
Mmmmm going, going....

GONE!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this. I tried the regular almond milk and I was not a fan, but I'm willing to try anything chocolate!

    ReplyDelete